Sold Out - $ 133.00
Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. This mala is a wonderful tool to help you find the stillness you desire and the crystals are there to enhance the experience. In addition to using it during your practice, they make a beautiful necklace or you can wrap it around your wrist. The beads will absorb the energy of the mantras you repeat and will reflect the positive energy you build up from your practice.
Supported by the Buddha pendant to remind you of your own Inner Peace, ‘Buddha’ means ‘Awakened One’, someone who has awakened from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are. A Buddha is a person who is completely free from mental obstructions.
• Lepidolite (lavender, white) has a strong relaxing, balancing and calming effect. It brings hope in dark times by lending a sense of balance and calm. It engenders and enhances self-love, patience, and optimism.
• Amethyst (light purple) is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience.
• Fluorite (clear purple, turquoise) is a highly protective and stabilizing stone, useful for grounding and harmonizing spiritual energy.
• Rudraksha (textured brown) are considered sacred soul jewelry because they have the power to influence, evolve and protect your life on the deepest level, the soul.
• Sandlewood (light wood) is said to bring one closer to the Divine. Its scent is said to transform desires, and also to bring emotional balance. is both excellent for staying present and alert during meditation, which makes it wonderful for ritual and spiritual practice.
Chakra: Crown (Sahasrara)
© 2017 See Only Love. All Rights Reserved.