Self Love Meditation Mala
Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. This mala is a wonderful tool to help you find the stillness you desire and the crystals are there to enhance the experience. In addition to using it during your practice, they make a beautiful necklace or you can wrap it around your wrist. The Rose Quartz Crystal and beads will absorb the energy of the mantras you repeat and will reflect the positive energy you build up from your practice.
• Rose Quartz (pink) is a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort.
• Amethyst (light purple) is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience.
• Chrysoprase (light turquoise) promotes joy and happiness, while healing the heart of energies of depression and anxiety. Attracts new love, abundance and prosperity.
• Angelite (light blue) is calming and soothing. It aids you to connect with angels, and is also helpful to assist you to make contact with spirit guides. It may also stimulate the birth of psychic gifts, and aid channeling and mediumship.
• Morganite (light pink) is a Crystal of Divine Love. It brings healing, compassion, assurance and promise.
• Sodalite (dark blue) is particularly helpful to aid the development of psychic abilities and with developing intuition. It is also excellent to aid clear communication.
• Sandlewood (light wood) is said to bring one closer to the Divine. Its scent is said to transform desires, and also to bring emotional balance. is both excellent for staying present and alert during meditation, which makes it wonderful for ritual and spiritual practice.
Chakras: Heart (Anahata) & Throat (Visuddha)