Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. This mala is a wonderful tool to help you find the stillness you desire and the crystals are there to enhance the experience. In addition to using it during your practice, they make a beautiful necklace or you can wrap it around your wrist. The beads will absorb the energy of the mantras you repeat and will reflect the positive energy you build up from your practice.
Supported by the OM pendant, the symbol of the seed of all of creation. This seemingly small word contains all the power of the universe. It is the beginning, middle and the end of it all or the past, present and future. Chanting Om brings into your awareness the physical reality of this world and your body, the subtle impressions of the mind and emotions and the thoughts and beliefs of your life and this world.
• Fluorite (clear purple, turquoise) is a highly protective and stabilizing stone, useful for grounding and harmonizing spiritual energy.
• Angelite (light blue) is calming and soothing. It aids you to connect with angels, and is also helpful to assist you to make contact with spirit guides. It may also stimulate the birth of psychic gifts, and aid channeling and mediumship.
• Sodalite (dark blue) is a stone of truth, logic, rationality, and efficiency. It is a stone that is good for healing breaches in communication.
• Rudraksha (textured brown) are considered sacred soul jewelry because they have the power to influence, evolve and protect your life on the deepest level, the soul.
• Sandlewood (light brown) is said to bring one closer to the Divine. Its scent is said to transform desires, and also to bring emotional balance. is both excellent for staying present and alert during meditation, which makes it wonderful for ritual and spiritual practice.
Chakra: Throat (Visuddha)
© 2017 See Only Love. All Rights Reserved.