Sold Out - $ 133.00
Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. This mala is a wonderful tool to help you find the stillness you desire and the crystals are there to enhance the experience. In addition to using it during your practice, they make a beautiful necklace or you can wrap it around your wrist. The beads will absorb the energy of the mantras you repeat and will reflect the positive energy you build up from your practice.
Supported by the OM pendant, the symbol of the seed of all of creation. This seemingly small word contains all the power of the universe. It is the beginning, middle and the end of it all or the past, present and future. Chanting Om brings into your awareness the physical reality of this world and your body, the subtle impressions of the mind and emotions and the thoughts and beliefs of your life and this world.
• Chrysoprase (light green) promotes joy and happiness, while healing the heart of energies of depression and anxiety. Attracts new love, abundance and prosperity.
• Malachite (dark green) encourages loyalty and practicality in partnerships, and faithfulness in all types of relationships, whether love, business or friendship. It helps you to open your heart to others and it brings peaceful harmonious energy to all types of relationships.
• Tiger Eye (brown yellow) is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power.
• Rudraksha (textured brown) are considered sacred soul jewelry because they have the power to influence, evolve and protect your life on the deepest level, the soul.
• Sandlewood (light brown) is said to bring one closer to the Divine. Its scent is said to transform desires, and also to bring emotional balance. It is both excellent for staying present and alert during meditation.
Chakra: Heart (Anahata)
© 2017 See Only Love. All Rights Reserved.