Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. This mala is a wonderful tool to help you find the stillness you desire and the crystals are there to enhance the experience. In addition to using it during your practice, they make a beautiful necklace or you can wrap it around your wrist. The beads will absorb the energy of the mantras you repeat and will reflect the positive energy you build up from your practice.
Ganesha, the elephant God, is the destroyer of vanity, selfishness, pride and is the remover of obstacles. He is also the symbol of abundance since there is nothing stopping you between you and your ideal. His Mantra is 'OM Gan Ganapataye Namaha' which is the perfect mantra to pair with this beautiful mala!
• Rose Quartz (light pink) is a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort.
• Malachite (dark green) encourages loyalty and practicality in partnerships, and faithfulness in all types of relationships, whether love, business or friendship. It helps you to open your heart to others and it brings peaceful harmonious energy to all types of relationships.
• Chrysoprase (light green) promotes joy and happiness, while healing the heart of energies of depression and anxiety. Attracts new love, abundance and prosperity.
• Rudraksha (textured brown) are considered sacred soul jewelry because they have the power to influence, evolve and protect your life on the deepest level, the soul.
• Sandlewood (light brown) is said to bring one closer to the Divine. Its scent is said to transform desires, and also to bring emotional balance. It is both excellent for staying present and alert during meditation.
Chakra: Heart (Anahata)
© 2017 See Only Love. All Rights Reserved.